Building a startup is tough! What if I told you it was a defined journey and someone could guide you every step along the way and make the journey easier? Already feeling relieved, right?
If there is one thing that these 2 decades of experience have taught me – it is this – systematically following a pre-defined path to setup a Startup is the initial key to success. Every entrepreneur then carves his / her own path down the line, but if they get a little hand-holding in the initial journey (which is the toughest) life becomes easier as the Startup progresses.
- This is how I can help you with your initial journey in the Business Setup phase :
- Business Registration Guidance
- Setting your mindset as an Entrepreneur by imbibing and nurturing your inherent qualities for leadership, Emotional Intelligence and more.
- Laying down your Company Culture with SOPs (Standard Operating Processes)
- Helping you setup your Dream Team and assisting you in decision making related to the Outsource vs. Build In-House debate.
- Refining your Startup Idea using sure-shot success techniques like Competitor Analysis, Target Audience definition, Product Vision.
- Converting your Startup Idea into defined SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-Bound) goals
- Documenting your Business Plan (with Legal aspects incorporated)
NOTE : I have a special soft corner for Student Startups. So if you are part of a Student Startup or a part of a College Entrepreneurship Cell please feel free to reach out to me and it would be my absolute honour to assist you in any way that I can.